Mind Rockets is on a mission to make the web accessible for 80% of the world's Deaf Community who cannot read or write. By leveraging natural language processing algorithms, the company helps organizations, governments and companies become accessible for the deaf community in sign language using animated smart interpreting avatars. Currently, Mind Rockets provides eight different sign languages, including six different Arabic Sign Languages, British and American Sign Language developed.
- Comprehensive product suite serving different regions, users, and use-cases;
- Multi-award winning technology powering a sustainable business model;
- Highly motivated team with a proven ability to execute and attract talent;
- 8 Sign Languages developed.
- Over 460 million people in the world are deaf or hard of hearing, 12.6 million of them are in the Arab world.
- Over 80% of the Deaf Community cannot read or write beyond a very basic level, making sign language solutions a necessity for communication and inclusion.
- Sign language is not universal. There are over 200 different sign languages, which makes it extremely difficult to create a ubiquitous solution.
- Sharing the same written/spoken language doesn’t mean sharing the same language. For example, American Sign Language (ASL) is almost completely different from British Sign Language (BSL).
- For governmental entities and organizations that want to be accessible for the Deaf, Mind Rockets provides smart avatars that can be integrated on their websites to interpret the text to sign language. This is very important because more than 80% of the Deaf don’t read beyond a very basic level, this makes websites and services inaccessible.
- With language processing Artificial Intelligence (A.I.), we help organizations, governments and companies become accessible for the Deaf community in Sign Language using smart interpreting avatars.
- Avatars deliver instant translation from text & speech to sign language to help the engagement and independence of the Deaf Community.
- The total addressable market for all sign languages is 1.8 billion USD untapped market, based on potential clients similar to current customers.
- The total addressable market for sign languages currently supported by Mind Rockets is 600 million USD.
- Annual subscription for the plugin to be added on website, Facebook and Twitter account. SaaS model for the API’s.
- Customer Acquisition: Direct marketing, participation in relevant tech exhibitions where our customers are visiting.
- Lead generation and raising awareness through digital marketing.
Create and verify an account to reveal full Mind Rockets campaign details
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.
Mind Rockets first launched the technology in 2010 for American (Pidgin) Sign Language in the form of a mobile app that allows the user to speak or type and have the avatar translate to sign language. Users can share the interpretation as a video file on social media and messaging platforms, as well as use the app to learn Sign Language using the growing in-app dictionary.
Making websites accessible in Sign Language to avoid exclusion of the Deaf community.
Facebook and Twitter Interpreter
Make your pages accessible to deaf community by translating your posts automatically to sign language using 3D avatars.
- Service Robot with Sign Language
- Custom “Contact Us” form accessible in sign language using deaf-friendly plugin that allows deaf to record the message in sign language, then we interpret it to text and deliver it to you.
Competitive Landscape Mapping
- Sign Languages are very different from one another, there is one competitor in Brazilian Sign Language. However, in the Arab world, US and Europe there is no direct competition.
- Indirect competition is VRS providers, Video Relay Service providers who serve Deaf individuals where two way communication is required to perform a service. While avatar interpreting technology makes websites and social media accessible in Sign Language.
Use of Proceeds
Entry to New Markets, mainly (Oman, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, USA and UK) and organizational growth.
Recognition and Awards
About Mind Rockets
Mind Rockets Inc.
Investing in private placements and early-stage startups can be very rewarding, but it involves risks, including loss of capital, illiquidity, lack of dividends, and dilution. Jibrel is targeted exclusively at investors who are sufficiently sophisticated to understand these risks and make their own investment decisions. You will only be able to invest via Jibrel.com once you are registered as sufficiently sophisticated.
This offer is an Exempt Offer in accordance with the Market Rules of the Abu Dhabi Global Market ("ADGM") Financial Services Regulatory Authority. This Exempt Offer material is intended for distribution only to Persons of a type specified in the Market Rules. It must not be delivered to, or relied on by, any other Person. The ADGM Financial Services Regulatory Authority has no responsibility for reviewing or verifying any documents in connection with Exempt Offers. The ADGM Financial Services Regulatory Authority has not approved this Exempt Offer document nor taken steps to verify the information set out in it, and has no responsibility for it. The Securities to which this Exempt Offer relates may be illiquid and/or subject to restrictions on their resale. Prospective purchasers of the Securities offered should conduct their own due diligence on the Securities. If you do not understand the contents of this Exempt Offer you should consult an authorised financial advisor.
The Exempt offer material has been approved as a financial promotion by Jibrel Limited ("Jibrel"). Jibrel is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority for the purposes of developing financial technology services within the RegLab. Nothing in this offer document is intended to be or should be construed as investment advice. In approving this document, Jibrel’s role is solely limited to approving financial promotions for the purposes of the ADGM financial promotion rules, and should in no way be seen as an endorsement, recommendation or assessment of the suitability of a particular investment.