Arabot is the first intelligent Arabic bot to help businesses improve customer's experience and deliver an enjoyable journey using Arabot’s conversational A.I. platform.
- Repeat founders with proven track records of developing, launching and scaling digital businesses in the Middle East.
- Profitable business with over 400% annual growth.
- Over 420,000,000 Arabic speakers globally.
- A major repeat client base, including Aramex, YAS Island, Ferrari World, MOCD UAE, CDA UAE, Orange, Total and others in the Middle East.
- A 2 Billion total addressable market with 28% CAGR.
- Competitive advantages include Arabic conversation/NLU, domain expertise and propreitery IP.
- Partnerships with PwC, Microsoft, STC, Orange Business and Unifonic.
- A 100 Million USD valuation target at exit in 2023.
- Bot-as-a-Service Business Model.
Poor customer service.
Slow response time.
Lack of automation.
High payroll costs.
Not on our watch.
- Enable people to interact & communicate with chatbots in Arabic with an understanding of content and analysis dialects.
- The Arabot A.I. system stands out as the 1st platform of it kinds by providing a smart Arabic Chabot built upon a state of the art Arabic proprietary NLP. Non-native Arabic chat-bot solutions are ported.
Revenue Streams and Services/Products
Arabot’s BAAS (Bot As A Service) business model is a subscription-based model with different categories based on volume, traffic, domains, and other features. Arabot charges an initial setup fee to build and integrate Arabot with the client/partner’s platform & infrastructure.
Create and verify an account to reveal full Arabot campaign details
To comply with financial regulations, we can only show full campaign details to registered users.
- Lana AL Kayyali Data Scientist
- Basel Ariqat Data Scientist
- Abdallah Alian Senior Java Developer
- Aya Kilani Software Engineer
- Mohammad Abdallah Senior Java Developer
- Nadine Jaradat Data Science Team Lead
- Baker Buras
- Set-up business development team by hiring a BD Director and 3 account managers.
- Grow technology team from 9 engineers to 16.
- Create content team (2 hires).
- Roll-out talent retention plan.
- Solidify Arabot’s position as the leading Arabic chatbot.
- Establish development offices in KSA and UAE.
- Expand Arabot strategic partnership program.
- Develop new industry domains.
- Build on-premise product “bot-in-a-box".
Arabot Company ltd
Investing in private placements and early-stage startups can be very rewarding, but it involves risks, including loss of capital, illiquidity, lack of dividends, and dilution. Jibrel is targeted exclusively at investors who are sufficiently sophisticated to understand these risks and make their own investment decisions. You will only be able to invest via Jibrel.com once you are registered as sufficiently sophisticated.
This offer is an Exempt Offer in accordance with the Market Rules of the Abu Dhabi Global Market ("ADGM") Financial Services Regulatory Authority. This Exempt Offer material is intended for distribution only to Persons of a type specified in the Market Rules. It must not be delivered to, or relied on by, any other Person. The ADGM Financial Services Regulatory Authority has no responsibility for reviewing or verifying any documents in connection with Exempt Offers. The ADGM Financial Services Regulatory Authority has not approved this Exempt Offer document nor taken steps to verify the information set out in it, and has no responsibility for it. The Securities to which this Exempt Offer relates may be illiquid and/or subject to restrictions on their resale. Prospective purchasers of the Securities offered should conduct their own due diligence on the Securities. If you do not understand the contents of this Exempt Offer you should consult an authorised financial advisor.
The Exempt offer material has been approved as a financial promotion by Jibrel Limited ("Jibrel"). Jibrel is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority for the purposes of developing financial technology services within the RegLab. Nothing in this offer document is intended to be or should be construed as investment advice. In approving this document, Jibrel’s role is solely limited to approving financial promotions for the purposes of the ADGM financial promotion rules, and should in no way be seen as an endorsement, recommendation or assessment of the suitability of a particular investment.